Dancing On The Edge

Started by Mike_S, August 29, 2023, 02:24:19 PM

godinqc

Great song, I agree it has a R.E.M vibe to it ..
The vocals and guitar playing are really good , also great lyrics.
Great work .
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

It is hard finding time to do everything these days. I'm glad you found time though Mike, to finish this , what a great song.
I watched the acoustic live version first..brilliant. Love your guitar, and just realised you're left handed.
The produced track is bloody great. Produced really well. The guitars and drums sound brilliant and I always love your lyrics and your voice.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

karl1171

I like this, its dark and moody with great vocals and drums. Production good too. I can see where people are coming from with the REM comparisons, but there's something else there too, can't put my finger on it at the moment...

the physics teacher

A great song mike loved listening to it and nice lyrics too.
I do have an elektic bass and guitar, i do have an acoustic guitar. I even have a keyboard and a Roland drum set What I seem to miss is skills. So to cure my at least 40y frustration I dicovered my instrument being my voice. So I finaly had the nerve to take singing lessons and make my voice heared thanks to Songcrafters.

Mike Huntingford

Mike fantastic song start to finish - all the right touches and a real edginess that makes it really standout. All instrumentation was spot on and your guitar playing is wonderful. Love the vocals Mike - very talented!

Mike
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper