recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Johnbee

Great music and equally great lyrics.  Performance by all concerned it top notch.  As Blooby said, this is indeed a special one.  (It's lemon squeezy ;) ).

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

thetworegs

Wonderful you sound great Hils giving me that summer feel with the piano and beautiful vocal you make it sound easy Peasy lemon squeezeeeeee!

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Mike Huntingford

I am loving that piano (CP?) very 80s groove... terrific so catchy. Hilary finishes the song nicely. I like the ending (I use that technique alot LOL).

Great song.

Mike
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

maxit

AW, thats sweet by you two! What a great song, a warming backtrack and super classy, and ok, hilary's performance is always touching me and making me laugh at the same fucking time. That's a perfect song.
recorder
Audacity

TPB

very nice got that summery feeling all over it
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

ODH

Yes that's special.  Really great, sounds like you sang it with a smile, Hilary, and it left me smiling too.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

cuthbert

Meant to comment earlier on this one, but it somehow flew under my radar for a while. What a beautiful collaboration - I love how it goes from a Beach Boys to Commodores piano style between the chorus and lyrics, and of course Hilary's vocals are fantastic.

One minor quibble on the mix - perhaps mix the vocals a tad higher, or bring down the piano levels a bit? But it's already gold as-is!  8)
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase