Asking too much

Started by karl1171, August 21, 2023, 05:43:23 AM

Johnbee

The first thing I though of was "Under My Thumb" by the Stones, with the vibes and the beat.  Yes, great 60s vibe.  The kind of music they don't seem to make anymore.

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

Trist

nice cool light feel to this track, i like the 60's vibes with the percussion and harmony vocals, the break instrumental was cool really adds to the style so well, enjoyed

Mike_S

Yeah good track Karl, definitely too good to keep hidden away. I get a bit of a Beach Boys vibe, but it has its own sound. Some good singing... good tune.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

maxit

It seems a 60s r&b hit, but sounds like belle and sebastian! Amazing!!!! Thats quite unique, instead, to me
recorder
Audacity

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

What a cracker. It has a 60's or 70's vibe which I love. I like the way it's recorded and arranged. I like that glockenspiel sound too.
Fantastic vocals , harmonies,backing vocals and lyrics. Really has that feel good factor.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Redler

Excellent 60's vibe to my ear! The ghost of The Supremes, imo.

Everything works fine here!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR