"A 7th Century"

Started by Blooby, August 17, 2023, 06:13:00 PM

Blooby

A 7th Century - Blooby
Time:
0:00
Volume:

Took my Epiphone Century out for a spin a couple weeks ago. I think the synth thing was an A7 chord if memory serves (or was supposed to be); thus, the title.

Apologies if too whatever. I noodle a lot. Just ask John.

Blooby

hardlock

Now this is my jam! Love it - Do noodle on! When you hit the chord near the end, thought it was going to take off! Maybe an extended version? 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

cuthbert

Great listen - from the flamenco bits to the Eastern flavors, all topped with psychedelic goodness.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Ray Brookes

Exceptional guitar playing over that sparse accompaniment makes this a very enjoyable listen.
Ray Brookes

Ron D Bowes

Cool sound on the epiphone. Cool playing and one gets a feeling of open spaces with this track. Pleasant listen.

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Lovely guitar work, the acoustic flamenco style is really brilliant. And I like that synth string in the background gives it some tension in the track. Great mix and sound. When it ends I can imagine it kicking off there into a big rock sound. Has potential to expand for sure.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Bluesberry

Ah sheeeeet this is too cool....love this to bits and pieces......there is purpose and direction to this noodle.......brilliant I say.....the into to your prog masterpiece?

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Johnbee

Great jam.  Sounds like you had fun with this.

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

StephenM

I am in a very good headspace right now to hear this masterpiece.  You are a guitarist, and playing is what you do... finding the sweetness and delivering the nectar..
Looping, 3rd time now...

AlanParsonsPinkFloydGrahamParkerEricJohnsonSmashingPumpkinsPhilKeaggy all come to mind...

Wonderful playing!!💯💯✌✌✌

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner