recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Blooby

The Band looms large for me. This hits hard.

Bruce

TPB

Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Farrell Jackson

Whenever I see Robbie Robinson's name, it brings to mind the video when he was on stage with Eric Clapton. Eric's guitar strap came loose during a solo but luckily Eric caught it before it smacked the floor. Without hesitation and without a missed beat, Robbie took over the solo until Eric could resume. Robbie was a great musician and songwriter/producer. R.I.P. Robbie.
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Bluesberry

Quote from: Farrell Jackson on August 10, 2023, 07:59:49 AMWhenever I see Robbie Robinson's name, it brings to mind the video when he was on stage with Eric Clapton. Eric's guitar strap came loose during a solo but luckily Eric caught it before it smacked the floor. Without hesitation and without a missed beat, Robbie took over the solo until Eric could resume. Robbie was a great musician and songwriter/producer. R.I.P. Robbie.
not only did he take over, but he totally killed it....the look on ECs face when he rips into it.......incredible moment in rock history......RIP

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

cuthbert

Sad news. All of our heroes are slipping away from us, one by one. Thankfully, their music lives on.

RIP, Robbie Robertson.

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase