Noxic Neighbor Noise

Started by hardlock, August 05, 2023, 11:06:49 PM

godinqc

Yes you were right the intro jumps at you, (great intro).. I thought it was the neighbors dogs barking until I brought down the speaker volume .. cool song, I also really liked the lead guitar.  Great work.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

StephenM

Quote from: Mike_S on August 10, 2023, 04:29:32 PMI like the "Peace No More" suggestion.

This is a fine piece Ken. I love the drums also, great drum sound too. Guitar levels sound pretty good to me and some lovely soloing.

I live in a mid-terrace small house but am very lucky. An old lady on one side and a really quiet guy on the other. It dawned on me today we might actually be a bit of a noise nuisance, mainly due to my daughter who has taken to playing her music pretty loud and blasting out her guitar and vocals pretty loud in her room. I told her to keep it down a wee bit so hopefully we don't put people out. Enjoy but within reason was the message, but she is young... we have all been there.

Great tune Ken

Mike

this is such a fun post to read Mike... I can just imagine!  Glad she is rockin out, belting it out though... the older folks might dig it, at least sometimes.... good for her... nothing wrong with a quiet and content life...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

That intro was certainly a surprise with my headphones on, haha..yeah I was looking out the window thinking it was my neighbours for a second.
Brilliant song, I like the way it flows along. Love the different guitar styles in this, lovely vocals, lyrics , drums and keys. Nice fx on the vocals too. Some nice rapping skills too. Always sounds better with an American accent..if I did rapping style like this, (being English) it would sound crap haha.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Ron D Bowes

Love the idea. Been there, seen that, ate the stew! Liking the guitar tones and playing, perticularly the lighter tone. Good job Ken

Redler

Really fine work, Ken! Those lead guitar additions are just great!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

TPB

Great production brother loving that lead tone you got going on
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away