The talent!

Started by Blooby, August 02, 2023, 04:21:29 PM

Blooby

I always made it a point to download Songcrafters songs that caught my ear on that particular day. Although I have "dropped the needle" in this mix now and again, I recently transferred the collection for car listening, and great googly moogly, I am just awestruck at the quality of music produced on this site. Seriously, where would you rather listen...on whatever the equivalent is of the Billboard 100 or here?

Bruce

kenny mac

I agree I make up playlists of tracks on here .
The talent and eccentricity of some artists on here is inspiring.
It has also produced many worldwide friends.

TPB

I have music collections from the various artist here plays in my shop and when I am working
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Mike_S

Great post - and it really hit me tonight. I have played the first few songs and then remembered I read this on the boards a few days ago. Yes well when you think about it the artists on here are totally free and unrestricted to put their ideas down at will. No interference from company execs or a bloated entourage. Just those great ideas... from the head straight down to tape (or whatever it is now).

Here, here, yes some really creative, exciting, unusual, beautiful songs on here. And yes I am also building a damn fine collection of SC songs too.

Cheers
Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ted

I kind of feel sorry for people who have transitioned to streaming services. I never will. And a big part of that is because I want my "Songcrafters to piPod" songs to pop up in my shuffle.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

SE

Some of my tracks that have been the most reoccurring  are from songcrafters. Which is no surprise, since this is where I hear the music  that I like.
recorder
Boss BR-80