Queen of the Living Dead

Started by Ron D Bowes, August 01, 2023, 07:51:06 AM

Ron D Bowes

04 Queen of the Living Dead
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I have a fascination with vampires and vampire books and films and have done numerous Vampire related songs. This one is from my album "Outlaw" and was inspired by the film "Queen of the Damned"

StephenM

the drums right out of the gate are awesome and set this track up big...
the vocals remind me of something more psychadelic but very very rocking too..

underpinned by that pulsing bass that I love... this is almost BlacK SabbaTH merging toward Pink Floyd... there is so many great sounds on this... and what i love the most is how I can tell it's you but this is also very different than what I normally hear Ron...

those backing vocals are tops...

a very cool enticing track... now, where is my neck guard?  My garlic?  My cross?  The sunlight?

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

thetworegs

Great vocal the effect works a treat ... that bass does give it a taste of sabbath... excellent drums

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Farrell Jackson

This one has a real bite to it Ron, ;). I also like Vampire songs and movies. This is really cool with great dynamics. The backing aaaaa's are excellent. The doubled lead vocal works so well. Great bass and drums!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Ray Brookes

Great track, Ron and excellent production. I like that effect on your vocal and how the song chugs along. Cool lyrics too and that sustained 'E' on the last vocal note is amazing. You must have lungs like a Bengal elephant.
Ray Brookes

hardlock

Great driving vibe - cool vocals - I dig it! 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure