The Table of Wealth (metal)

Started by Zoltan, July 29, 2023, 02:52:57 PM

Zoltan

The Table of Wealth
Time:
0:00
Volume:
It was raining. I was bored. No i'm not possessed :)

The Table of Wealth

Counting the ones who will never return
Truth it spills blood in my eyes

CH:
The Table of Wealth

The men are insane in their greed
I say, let them help one another
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

StephenM

Monsters of rock were never this good!  And nevr this devish... however I agree with they lyrical content...so this a good un man... but that guitar drum and bass are defo HEAVY and I love it..

I am just glad I know the vocalist a bit otherwise I might be wondering...wow.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

thetworegs

Are you sure? You sound a little possessed maybe call an exorcist just in case ...heavy goodness nodding head without the hair flying kinda doesn't feel right but the nodding can't be helped

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Bluesberry

Holy damn.......man.........Marylin Manson over for a visit? The two of you having a wee spot of tea ......I want to say I love this, but I have to be honest...it scares me a little........do I need to immerse myself in some healing water now......you are a wild man....wild.......man......

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

StephenM

Quote from: Bluesberry on July 31, 2023, 09:02:55 AMHoly damn.......man.........Marylin Manson over for a visit? The two of you having a wee spot of tea ......I want to say I love this, but I have to be honest...it scares me a little........do I need to immerse myself in some healing water now......you are a wild man....wild.......man......

I said it before.... this guy is a monster!  How can one write songs like Jelly Beans and French Fries, or Tales from the Crapper or The Woo Woo Kid and then do stuff like this?  Man alive it is kind of scary Blues... but it's all theatre!  This is death metal...or at least pirate metal

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

SE

Yes this is  where you should be, the guitars are just excellent the vocal fit brilliantly.
Just way too short!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Mike_S

Quote from: StephenM on July 31, 2023, 09:57:08 AM
Quote from: Bluesberry on July 31, 2023, 09:02:55 AMHoly damn.......man.........Marylin Manson over for a visit? The two of you having a wee spot of tea ......I want to say I love this, but I have to be honest...it scares me a little........do I need to immerse myself in some healing water now......you are a wild man....wild.......man......

I said it before.... this guy is a monster!  How can one write songs like Jelly Beans and French Fries, or Tales from the Crapper or The Woo Woo Kid and then do stuff like this?  Man alive it is kind of scary Blues... but it's all theatre!  This is death metal...or at least pirate metal

Really enjoyed this. I went through a pretty heavy phase as a kid. I liked a bit of Anthrax and Megadeath, etc. Come to think of it this has a bit of an Anthrax vibe. This is actually pretty enjoyable Zoltan. We need music like this from time to time... just to balance out with normality! :)

Mike

recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ray Brookes

Good Lord! Great death-metal track with a Marylin Manson vibe. Your writing style is very eclectic, Zoltan.
Ray Brookes

Pru

oh yeah!!! rock on. fabulous track. love it.

ODH

Something came up on my Facebook recently about Marilyn Manson playing a concert in my local venue back at the time I was big into him, back in the nine-dees. I knew nothing about it and was sad.

This makes up for it. I feel better
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter