Smell of manure fills the nose
There's hardly any women folk
But hell. It beats the city

CH

V3
Clock is ticking and i'm feeling old
I was saying... I don't know?
Country life may make you slow

This was a quickie and some vocs are really unclear...

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Pete C

Nice song Zoltan ! Love the country vibe which builds up especially during the outro. Nice bit of guitar playing !

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

StephenM

that low end rhythm reminds me of the great Fleetwood Mac tunes from say the Rumors era... it is enough alone to listen to this.  So solid and driving. 
The theme of the song I love.. and it is all true.  I live in the country and there are fields around and certain times of the year the smell from the "fertilizer" fills the olfactory system up with shite smell... and it can be overwhelming... fortunately it doesn't last more than a few days and the rain helps... lol..

but i do love it where I live because I am 15 miles from city enough... and this place has a lot of great natural features that I love... just driving back roads is reward enough

sorry about the rant about country life but this really does resonate with me... the streams, the trees, the fields, the cows, the deer, yes even the danged squirrels.... lovely song... awesome guitar sounds and vocals too

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Bluesberry

I love how this builds ..so good it gets all Wilco towards the end which is the way I like things ......but why no women folk? where did they go........is there some deeper mystery at play here.....my mind is conjuring scenarios for this strange situation.....did they all vanish in the deep of the night ...full moon......a strange craft landed in the field where the river flows...and by morning they were all gone?   I really love the way this fills out instrumental wise...like I said...and will say again......great sweet song full of mystery

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Farrell Jackson

I think a lot of people dream of moving from the city to the countryside. Great lyrics and vocals. The guitars have that country sound but with just enough rock for universal appeal. Nice work!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

godinqc

Great lyrics and vocals, it has a catchy country vibe ..I grew up in the country, my grandfather was a diary farmer and I worked on a lot of farms when I was young to make a bit of cash ..
Great song ..
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

BerryPatch

Lovely country style number! I love the guitar and how it builds up. Hot licks, especially at the end! I dig the lyrics too!

thetworegs

I live in the country and I love it too....great song toe tapping all the way...liking that reverb on the vocal sinks it in the mix a treat ....nice bit of lead too ... throughly enjoyed

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

SE

Cool country vibe, loving the lyrics,guitar and vocals, great job, loved the listen!!
recorder
Boss BR-80