Started by kenny mac, July 22, 2023, 11:42:43 AM

kenny mac

Bob Dylan. (online-audio-converter.com)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
DylanOrDonovan (banner image missing)

Hi guys and girls.
Here's a cover I done of knocking on heavens door.
I was just going to record a guitar only version alongside the drums but I just added a few others to open it up.
All the sounds as usual are from the Roland Gr unit.
Hope you like it.
A tribute to the great Bob Dylan.

StephenM

I prefer this wonderful version of this song... to be quite honest I could probably hope to never hear this song again, that is until I heard this one...

wonderful singing and playing and feel here KM>

I am a tad confused however... the one icon says this is a Dylan or Donovan cover fest entry.... the other says it is a story fest song...

I think it might be both... so there for the 2 headlines?

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

SE

Yes cool stuff, excellent vocal recording,loved the solo, kinda took off around 3:30, cool great listen!
recorder
Boss BR-80

SteveB

A beautifully-mixed version of the Dylan classic, with some quite-stunning lead guitar, powerful vocal, and yet retaining a stripped-back, personal feel to the performance. It is a credit to you. Well done. 8)
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon

Jean Pierre

everything is good vocals, backing vocals, guitar clear and stunning sound guitar solo play and sound

I also like the finale :)

j'aurais bien aimé un peu plus de presence de la basse
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

the physics teacher

I do have an elektic bass and guitar, i do have an acoustic guitar. I even have a keyboard and a Roland drum set What I seem to miss is skills. So to cure my at least 40y frustration I dicovered my instrument being my voice. So I finaly had the nerve to take singing lessons and make my voice heared thanks to Songcrafters.

TPB

Very nice true to a great Dylan tribute loved the sol
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Pete C

A very slick performance indeed !

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

thetworegs

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Zoltan

Soulful take on the Dylan classic. It has a touch of GNR vibe to it especially near the end. The vocal melody is like it was custom made for Kennys voice. The tempo might be slow, but this never gets boring which is a great feat to achieve as the song itself can easily become boring...

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper