All you got to do is stop

Started by thetworegs, July 22, 2023, 02:14:53 AM

thetworegs

All you got to do is stop
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Well Reg is still trying to stop his bad habits, gluttony, drunkeness, his Olicness on everything and his wife gave him some good advice "All you gotta do is stop" ....easier said than done me thinks.....

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Zoltan

I think the song is trying to tell us something :) You're pushing the blues format to its breaking point. The groove is hypnotic. The vocal line is demanding. Is this sorcery?
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

StephenM

once again it's sort of like the Doors in a dream... it's like Morrison now is playing guitar, keyboard, bass et al...
I swear The Doors are channeling through an open window into the sphere...  wicked major amounts of coolidge... but not Rita though

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

hardlock

Been there, done that, could have used that advice. Nice song - what Stephen said! 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

StephenM

Quote from: Zoltan on July 22, 2023, 02:45:59 AMI think the song is trying to tell us something :) You're pushing the blues format to its breaking point. The groove is hypnotic. The vocal line is demanding. Is this sorcery?

Quite possible..... it is fascinating

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Johnbee

The music reminds me a bit of Link Wray & Rumble from the 50s.  Great job.

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

Pipes

I stopped. anchored to the Ground.. Earthed!

Great recording..

smashing on the headphones. Great separation.

Can you post the lyrics...just kidding:)

Keyboards so bluesy

Thanks
Nick