Started by Trist, July 21, 2023, 07:06:22 AM

Trist

01 - Tristyn Leach - Forevers never far away new
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Forever's Never far away- hopefully it posts ok ty

Farrell Jackson

A beautiful song Trist. It has a cool build up. The synth (guitar?) solo was great production choice. Nicely done.
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Trist

Quote from: Farrell Jackson on July 21, 2023, 07:45:39 AMA beautiful song Trist. It has a cool build up. The synth (guitar?) solo was great production choice. Nicely done.

Thanks m8. The guitar solo is just a effect. i think reverb stereo and delay. clean style i think its called, real guitar of course as always , thanks for listening

StephenM

the vocal is flooring me... what incredible feeling... a smoky goodness...  the build in is nice and really changes the song quite a lot... I suppose that is a good thing as the start is very intense so I think the drums and other heavier instruments smooth out that intensity but still drive the song nicely...

this is a winner for me....

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Ray Brookes

Great song, Tris. Very nicely mixed and tasteful arrangement. That emotive vocal works so well with your songs and that guitar sound at around 2:40 is a great choice whatever it is. 
Ray Brookes

TPB

Very nice and heartfelt just like a song should be
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

thetworegs

Your vocal jumps out you  and my ears pricked up emotive and interesting like your telling me a secret excellent track

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Zoltan

Yeah, this is great. I like how the song is both classic in style yet there's a lot of more modern touches to it. The backing vocal treatment in the intro brought John Frusciante to mind and there were parts where it sounded like something akin to Cigarettes After Sex, but with a different kind of production.

The vocals are the icing of the cake.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Johnbee

I like the feel of this production.  Laid back and contemplative.  Unique vocal style.  Cross between Tom Waits and Bob Dylan.

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

Redler

Really great songwriting and performance!! You have a fine voice and I argee the comparison what John said above...

So powerful and tender at same time!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR