"Fuddled"

Started by Blooby, July 20, 2023, 05:19:09 PM

Blooby

Fuddled (256) - Blooby
Time:
0:00
Volume:

I am getting irate with a mixing task so I pulled this out instead, rearranged it completely, and added some bits.

I be fuddled.

Blooby

StephenM

well, fuddle away then... this is cool...very cool... very soul...very soul... It's making the sole of my feet hop around...now the bird is singing in the sky... lovely... I think this has an Eric Johnson feel to it... and that is quite amazing... but it is also alot different... sort of motown meets modern blues meets prog meets ????

creativity coming forth from the spring that is in The Blooby.... there is a park in central florida known as Blue Springs State Park... but I am calling for a name change to "Blooby Springs State Park"  ... and all the musicians camp there regularly to hear the great Blooby play daily at the water stage...

but for extra fun open 2 of these at the same time and play at various time intervals against each other...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Zoltan

Sometimes all you need is a good fudge. Or was it fuddle? The beats draw me in, the filtered guitar licks threw me into space. I was expecting for the vocals to appear, but then came the flutes (!). Those slick sounding windpipes of hope.

The soloing, the filtering, the swirliness of it all. It really does tell a story and at times sounds like it's teasing me. Kinda like it was asking why you're such a lame ass player? :D Let Uncle Blooby show you how it's done. And just then... when i feel the epiphany is coming... The track ends.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

StephenM

10 seconds apart is very cool! ;D  8)

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Ray Brookes

Nice laid back soundtrack with some great playing and a fantastic vibe. That solo guitar - jeez.
Ray Brookes

hardlock

What a killer track indeed! That's what music is supposed to sound like. Love it! 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

thetworegs

Laid back and lovely just what's needed in rainy Yorkshire this morning now I'm fuddled

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

SE

The progg master at it again, Chris Squire sounding guitar.
Have you ever done a collab with chapperzz, if you have my apologies, but I'd  love to hear another.
recorder
Boss BR-80

TPB

Mellow with flashes of funk then the lead kicks in I say you have it covered
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Bluesberry

Quote from: Zoltan on July 20, 2023, 09:18:44 PMSometimes all you need is a good fudge. Or was it fuddle? The beats draw me in, the filtered guitar licks threw me into space. I was expecting for the vocals to appear, but then came the flutes (!). Those slick sounding windpipes of hope.

The soloing, the filtering, the swirliness of it all. It really does tell a story and at times sounds like it's teasing me. Kinda like it was asking why you're such a lame ass player? :D Let Uncle Blooby show you how it's done. And just then... when i feel the epiphany is coming... The track ends.
what he said........wonderful....this one makes me think of a Buckethead kind of composition

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand