Starting to crack by kenny mac

Started by kenny mac, July 16, 2023, 03:40:54 PM

kenny mac

Starting To Crack (Fin Mix) (online-audio-converter.com)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi guys,
Here's a little rocker I put together.
Hope you like it.
Kenny

Blooby

It smells like weed coming from that black El Camino that just drove by.

Rocks from top to bottom. Big tones. Love the chirpy solo and the visceral yells.

Blooby

Ray Brookes

Great rocker, Kenny. Excellent vocals and great guitar tone on that riff and fantastic soloing.
Ray Brookes

WarpCanada

Great rock and roll rhythm part.  What did you use for this screaming plexi sound?  It sounds fantastic.
Warren
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Cubase

recorder
Bitwig Studio

British Columbia Canada

StephenM

Blooby nailed it...

this rocks...

and it is bloody heavy too... it's those guitars and the vocals... reminds me of AC/DC at times... pretty dang killer stuff...
love that guitar, that rhythm guitar...bass is cool and groovin...

another Kensational tune

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Farrell Jackson

A very solid rocker Kenny! I'm also getting a touch of AC/DC but just in spots. Great vocals and I dig the rebel yells. The tone galore lead solo hit the bullseye. A cool mix and song!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Zoltan

Great playing and super powerful vocals. The only thing that's holding things slightly back are the drums.

You've got million dollar pipes!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Pete C

Great rocking song Kenny..to me it sounds like the Cult covering an AC/DC song. Right up my street !

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

SE

Well done eighties vibe, excellent  vocal with that driving guitar and bass, just cool stuff then the excellent solo, loving it lots!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

BerryPatch

Holy crap! This is absolutely amazing! Your vocals are balls to the wall brazen, like Lemmy with the energy of Bon Scott. Tight, massive guitars and stellar solo! This one really knocked me cold  8)