All That We Say

Started by Bluesberry, July 15, 2023, 11:24:29 AM

Farrell Jackson

A fantastic, proggish chord progression with some cool guitar and bass work. The words and vocals kept me listening, intently. Nice work Dave and Keith!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Mike_S

A very unique track you have created here Dave and solid stuff from Keith too.

The poem you chose to work from is a very interesting piece. I actually love the concept and idea and I think it's true. Words and talking can screw us up pretty badly. Staying quiet more often and only speaking when you know what the hell you are talking about can be a much better policy. Great idea and tune Dave.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

ODH

Well put together and well imagined, I enjoyed it a lot.

It's of no consequence but I was put in mind of Zappa.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

thetworegs

Excellent Idea the experiment worked the production excellent as ever your class act Dave

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

launched

Awesome, I'm never going to catch up but glad this one was bumped - It rules! Love the chord progression, kind of 60's Floyd-Esque like Atom Heart Mother. Even Keith caught the vibe, sounds great.

As usual, great production and playing, goes everywhere just fantastic!

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

BerryPatch

This was such a fun one to work out on the bass! You just keep getting better and better with recording these. It was hard to work out the bass line because of all the chords here! It is really all over the map, but it all works! I was thinking of adding some more keys but it didn't need it on this one...it's certainly full enough! Love those guitar parts, immaculate tones! I look forward playing on more in the future (especially the next one coming up!)