Safe 'n' Sound

Started by Pipes, July 13, 2023, 07:33:19 AM

Pipes

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Safe 'n Sound

Recorded in 432hz tuning
on Boss900CD

StephenM

ah hah... that tuning again... friends tell me about alt guitar tunings and I never really get that excited... the idea of having to screw with guitar tuning frightens me... (I suppose I could set one up say in Gaddad or whatever)... but this 432 hz you describe has me intrigued....

likely though it's because you can make it sound so good...

this track sort of reminds me of Bowie... it's creative and interesting and has alot in it... some folk cringe at the guitar harmonics because so many people do it... but so many people do it because it sounds so cool... I love the harmonics..

good song and good lyrics... nice strumming but the voice is incredible and that moves this way way up

also the second voice is awesome

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Ron D Bowes

Cool song. Really like the harmonics. Good vocals - nicely done

WarpCanada

Is this a nylon string acoustic?
It's a really cool vibe.
Warren
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Cubase

recorder
Bitwig Studio

British Columbia Canada

Farrell Jackson

Tuning to 432hz (I've done that a couple of times) really gives a different feel to the instruments. Great vocals and words. The guitar harmonics add some magic to the sound. Well done!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Bluesberry

Wow this is spooky kinda ...lovely song...spooky and beautiful...what a great vocal

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand