"Unsealed" by Mike Huntingford

Started by Mike Huntingford, July 11, 2023, 10:55:47 PM

Mike Huntingford

Unsealed_1
Time:
0:00
Volume:
New tune hot off the studio presses. Hope you enjoy.

Take care all.

Mike
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

StephenM

I enjoy all of your music Mike....

and I really need stuff like this... it is like when a negative ion gets too highly charged with energy and could annihilate itself and other charges around it this positive mellowness charge negates that annihilation. 

It is a lovely sax against a backdrop of wonderful rhythm, bass, and other lovely sounds all around... I collect your songs for listening!  Thanks

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Ray Brookes

Nice mellow track and that sax sounds great.
Ray Brookes

hardlock

Exceptional piece. Very well put together (as usual) with tons of good feelings! 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Mike_S

Nice chill out piece Mike... I agree with Steve, this kinda pulls our pieces back together when we lose sight of things. Good stuff.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

SE

Yes this has that cool vibe, just very relaxing.
Pro sounding mix too, just enjoyed this lots!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Redler

Chill out and relaxing! Sounds so good via phones. The sax has so authentic sound. Enjoyable listening!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

kenny mac

Very relaxing chilled vibe,love the sax sound.
The sound right at the beginning, almost like a thermin reminds me of a sound in the original star treck theme.
My only criticism would be to loose the chorus voices throughout  and replace them with maybe a gut string sound.
I think the samples of voices like this date the track.
I personally feel the track would be richer without them.
All the instruments like the sax etc sound real ,when these vocals come in then it sounds sampled.
But only my opinion Mike
An excellent  song.

Trist

Nice easy listening track, pro production, love the sax and harmonies, very nicely made and mixed, has a real nice friendly feel to the music.

TPB

Got my oral surgery yesterday so just sitting here chilling and this is right up my alley nice
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away