Trist

The void
Time:
0:00
Volume:
didn't upload this one here so here it is, something different

Thanks to all who posted on pass it on ,

StephenM

like photo synthesis I feel the energy climbing into my stems.  wow man!  I really like the spoken words against the simple but powerful music tones. 

but the real star here is the lyrics... man!

ICYDK (in case you didn't know)... Black Sabbath had a song on Masters of Reality called "Into the Void"... the song and music was way different than this but sort of along the same theme... both of these songs could be on a movie track together or a concept album...
it's cool stuff...

I may try and merge them together somehow

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Ray Brookes

WOW Tris - certainly different from what I've heard of your music before. This is great. Love that narrative above the background of the synth strings. A melancholy track but not depressing. Love it when those high string notes enter near the end.
Ray Brookes

hardlock

Great mood maker. Quite an adventure in the story told. Music builds nicely along the theme. Cool tune!
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Redler

I'm loving the dark and fascinating atmosphere of this. The keyboard backer sounds just great with your voice!

Great work!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR