Pass it On

Started by Trist, July 02, 2023, 06:17:03 AM

Trist

Mixdown new 2 (online-audio-converter.com)
Time:
0:00
Volume:

After Darren posted his collab with David /Twank . i thought i would post my collab with him here, i thought i already posted it but i guess not,  This version is the demo i done me on vocals and guitars etc so he could then add all the other stuff after, written by David i always liked the theme and lyrics, which if  you listen are very apt now he is not here, The music lives on so pass it on.

StephenM

yes, this is very, very catchy!  really nice strumming and vocals... really like the voice effects..
great song.

that funky little breakdown is very clever and fun

also a really nice tribute

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Ray Brookes

Cool song, Tris. Very nicely produced/arranged and your laid back vocal works great here. I like that funky guitar riff half way through; David and I did a few songs together and it was sad to hear of his passing.
Ray Brookes

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Hi Tris..I remember this one. It's great to hear different collaborations with David. The lyrics do seem very touching thinking now about his passing.
He wrote some good lyrics and your music is great. Yeah  I like the funky guitar break too.Catchy chorus and chords.
Darren
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

hardlock

That solid bass line makes it as well! - very nice production! 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Ron D Bowes

This is a great clab. DJC on top form. Heard this a few times before - never fails to please. Love it!

kenny mac

Nice song ,got a wicked games feel to it.
Great vibe.
Like that wah break.

thetworegs

Good song great vocal love the twist when the guitar Zaps into the wha throughly enjoyed

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Redler

I like atmosphere of this! "Pass it on" is very catchy, think it an ear worm for the rest of the day;).

Brilliant work!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Mike_S

Enjoyed this one, very nicely sung and played. Sad to hear that the other contributor is no longer with us but great you are keeping his work alive. Great tune.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand