Uriah Heep's Lady in Black

Started by the physics teacher, June 28, 2023, 07:51:50 AM

the physics teacher

Lady in Black
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Uriah Heep's Lady in Black.  Crafted with a tweep of mine, Han de Jonge at my place today.
Han on guitar and vocals and me vocals only.
I do have an elektic bass and guitar, i do have an acoustic guitar. I even have a keyboard and a Roland drum set What I seem to miss is skills. So to cure my at least 40y frustration I dicovered my instrument being my voice. So I finaly had the nerve to take singing lessons and make my voice heared thanks to Songcrafters.

StephenM

I gotta admit that I only know 1 Uriah Heep album but I liked it alot...

so this is a new song for me and I like what is here.... this is very cool sounding... laid back and kind of  a folky, celtic vibe... it's a really nice recording... I like the lower voice with the higher as well...

anymore I would rather hear stuff like this than to top level pros... they all tend to sound the same to me... all great... but not real... THIS IS REAL

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

the physics teacher

Quote from: StephenM on June 28, 2023, 01:02:21 PMI gotta admit that I only know 1 Uriah Heep album but I liked it alot...

so this is a new song for me and I like what is here.... this is very cool sounding... laid back and kind of  a folky, celtic vibe... it's a really nice recording... I like the lower voice with the higher as well...

anymore I would rather hear stuff like this than to top level pros... they all tend to sound the same to me... all great... but not real... THIS IS REAL
Thanks Stephen
I do have an elektic bass and guitar, i do have an acoustic guitar. I even have a keyboard and a Roland drum set What I seem to miss is skills. So to cure my at least 40y frustration I dicovered my instrument being my voice. So I finaly had the nerve to take singing lessons and make my voice heared thanks to Songcrafters.

the physics teacher