"Pacific Northwest Rat"

Started by Blooby, June 21, 2023, 09:08:37 PM

Blooby

The Pacific NW Rat (256)
Time:
0:00
Volume:

Took a break from mixing and got into this mish-mash of weirdness.

Blooby

chapperz66

I don't find this particularly weird at all - but I recognise that this probably says a lot about me...

Classy guitar tones - and not just the beat-delay and reverse verb - but the whole variety is superb.

P

StephenM

ha!  Weird?  I doubt it...lol

love the delayed guitar right off and then this morphs into the finest guitar concert type track and yes it gets a bit different than pretty much anything I have heard.  Cool and creative and lots of interesting tones and underlying bits. 

bass fits this perfectly, so well covering.  The drums add alot of color, power, and drive.  Felt like it was over quick.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

SE

This is fine work, kind of Yes, Rush but not really the guitars  are just top class, any Jon Anderson,s about?
recorder
Boss BR-80

Mike_S

Really interesting stuff. It goes through a few very different phases. I love when it gets damn weird (I love weird) in that faster King Crimsony type section. That menacing ominous beat. But all your super cool trademarks all over it.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Pete C

A lovely soundscape of a tune - great listen !

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

I love the delayed and flanger effect on the guitars. It's got such a clean and sharp sound. Really creative style and it all gels together beautifully.
Fantastic music all round. Love the drums. Love the mix. This sounds professional. Sounds great as an instrumental.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Ron D Bowes

Super stuff Spacey and relaxing until the off the wall section comes in. The first section and outro reminded me of some of the early Peter Green Fleetwood Mac stuff. Interesting interactive sections. Yeah, as I said Super.

Redler

Enjoyable instrumental psych/prog stuff here. Chrystal clear delayed guitars sounds very good via phones. Excellent job on each way!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

hardlock

This is quite an adventure in music writing. Outstanding production and playing all the way. The changes and tones are truly mesmerizing!  8)

BTW, I'm in the Pacific NW so can relate! As they say, here you don't tan, you rust!
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure