A cover of EL&P's Lucky Man Whow's going to collaborate with the end

Started by the physics teacher, June 21, 2023, 05:19:04 AM

the physics teacher

lucky man
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Emmerson, Lake & Palmer's Lucky Man
 How's going to craft the end to this song on synthesiser?

Corné
I do have an elektic bass and guitar, i do have an acoustic guitar. I even have a keyboard and a Roland drum set What I seem to miss is skills. So to cure my at least 40y frustration I dicovered my instrument being my voice. So I finaly had the nerve to take singing lessons and make my voice heared thanks to Songcrafters.

StephenM

Hi Corne!

I really enjoy the singing and strumming on this one.  I did not listen to ELP growing up other than the one or two songs like this one on the radio.  However since I became a big fan of Carl Palmer for his work in Asia I had to check out this ELP more... and they had some really great songs.

I doubt I could offer any help on this one... unless you wanted to go full blown with drums and bass and then perhaps I could add something.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

the physics teacher

Hi Stephen

Actually I would very much like to hear you doing the drums and bass because that is someting I wanted to learn, but after 10 to 15 lessons on my Roland drumkit I quit and focused on my last instrument being my voice.
Maybe we find some one else to do the Moog part.

Regards Corné
I do have an elektic bass and guitar, i do have an acoustic guitar. I even have a keyboard and a Roland drum set What I seem to miss is skills. So to cure my at least 40y frustration I dicovered my instrument being my voice. So I finaly had the nerve to take singing lessons and make my voice heared thanks to Songcrafters.

cuthbert

I moved this topic from the Covers board to the Collaborations board. Corné - Collaborations is the board to use when you're looking to have other Songcrafters add to your recording.

Once you've finished the collaboration, feel free to post the finished work in the Covers board. Of course, also give credit in the new post to any of the collaborators who contributed to the final work.

Thanks,
cuthbert
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

the physics teacher

StephenM

Quote from: the physics teacher on June 21, 2023, 11:57:42 AMHi Stephen

Actually I would very much like to hear you doing the drums and bass because that is someting I wanted to learn, but after 10 to 15 lessons on my Roland drumkit I quit and focused on my last instrument being my voice.
Maybe we find some one else to do the Moog part.

Regards Corné

well,  I will give it a go... might be a few days... thanks... sounds fun

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

the physics teacher

Hi Stephen

Shall i Cut the chord pattern G..d g..d so you can build your intro drumming on top of my intro.
Or shall I deliver a newly edited recording to give room for your drum intro.