Vote for the Q3 (Jul/Aug/Sep) 2023 "Originals" festival

Started by 64Guitars, June 19, 2023, 10:19:26 PM

64Guitars

It's time to vote for our next two festivals which will run from July 1, 2023 to September 30, 2023. Voting starts now and runs for 10 days. You can change your vote any time until the closing of the poll on Friday, June 30th. To do so, click "Remove vote" to cancel your previous vote, then vote again.

This poll is for the "Originals" festival. There is a separate poll for the "Covers" festival. Please vote in both polls.

Remember, "Covers" is covers only, and "Originals" is originals preferred but covers welcome unless otherwise stated in the festival's description.

• SurfFest - Write an original song in the surf style. Can be instrumental-only, or with lyrics.
  • Story Song Fest - Write an original song that tells a story.
  • Rebuttal Fest -
    Quote from: Ted on January 09, 2023, 11:55:52 AMSongs in reaction or in rebuttal to other songs that are already out there -- a Songcrafters song or other published song. We would identify this song in the post, but would say nothing else about it in the post, except within the lyrics and music of the song. I'm mostly thinking about lyrics with which we disagree.
    e. g. "Southern Man"/"Sweet Home Alabama"
  • SkaFest - Write an original song in the Ska style.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

ODH

Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

64Guitars

Voting closed. The winner is

StorySongs (banner image missing)

Write an original song that tells a story.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website