I'm for you (432)

Started by Pipes, June 17, 2023, 02:48:44 PM

Pipes

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

''I am for you''

A little sentimental ditty of mine. I thought it would be a grand idea to record it with 432hz tuning.

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

This sounds brilliant. the intro reminded me of the Beatles "Because" song.I love the guitars and that low bass sounds fantastic. Great singing and vocals on this. Love the whole ambience of the song. All your songs have been special so far.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

StephenM

So you got me reading up on 432 hz tuning and I think I will need to try that out... sounds intriguing.
This is a really nice piece Nick.... the bass is smooth and the guitar is classical and very nice.  These provide a great base for your wonderful vocals.

a real winner here...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Redler

So beautiful, Nick! I love the dark chord progression and lyrics does fit perfectly on it. Enjoyable listening!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Pipes

Thank you.

The old Boss900CD still cracking on after all these years and still discovering what a by gone age of Technology can do get together.

Nick

godinqc

Very good song, very nice guitar and bass playing .. vocals are also great.
Great job.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800