I'm going- Time Skippin'

Started by hardlock, June 17, 2023, 04:07:18 AM

Ray Brookes

Welcome back, Ken and you've returned with this great epic. Lots of cool playing going on in this track and I can tell you enjoyed putting it all together. Production is spot on and very nicely mixed. Love that keyboard work - is it a Fender Rhodes?
Ray Brookes

SE

Loved the listen, lots too love, the standout is your vocal and electric piano, cool stuff!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

hardlock

Quote from: Ray Brookes on June 21, 2023, 03:11:24 PMis it a Fender Rhodes?

Hey Ray, it's just one of many EP patches on my Roland RD300nx keyboard. Probably picked it cause it sounds like a Rhodes. :P

Now if I had you sing this one, I wouldn't need to consider an instrumental version! (I hate my voice....)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Zoltan

This is pure Hardlock. The vibe, the sounds, the smoothness. The great ride the song offers.

Your vocals are great. I really like the character and vibe they have.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

WarpCanada

I don't think anybody likes their own voice.  I like your voice.  It has a cool vibe.   Kinda grateful dead.

Great song.  Psychedelic jam.
Warren
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Cubase

recorder
Bitwig Studio

British Columbia Canada

StephenM

Quote from: WarpCanada on July 15, 2023, 11:02:44 PMI don't think anybody likes their own voice.  I like your voice.  It has a cool vibe.   Kinda grateful dead.

Great song.  Psychedelic jam.

I tend to agree with Warp.... I have learned to embrace mine in all it's forms... but I do like your voice Ken... it fits what you do.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner