Juanita

Started by Ron D Bowes, June 17, 2023, 03:54:17 AM

Ron D Bowes

Juanita
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hotfoot from my studio, my latest rocking love song!

StephenM

I would say most of your songs I download to listen to again.  Your rock hits some real sweet spots for me.  Cool song that is unless your wife or other girlfriend is not named Juanita!  Then you might be in trouble..

cool effects on the guitars.  Great vocals as usual!  I see where some comp you to the Rolling Stones ... it seems mostly in the way you do the slow down/stops with the backing chorus of voices... that I can for sure hear it... but mostly this is down home southern/UK style kick ass rock music...

RB Asskickers....

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Another cracking rock song Ron. And another song with a ladies name in the title..I think you're bit of a ladies man. 😉 That Juanita sounds like a feisty lady.
Cool groove, great guitars and vocals. Yeah I love the nod to the stones too on some of your tracks.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Farrell Jackson

It's Mick and Keith all rolled into a cool Bowes' song and performances!!!! Again, the lead solo break has it all to my ears...it's interesting, excellent tone/effects and some fine picking. Juanita must be a hot chick!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Ray Brookes

Unmistakably Ron D Bowes style with all the great ingredients we've come to expect. That guitar sound is smokin' hot. Excellent drum programming too.   
Ray Brookes

Bluesberry

This rocks hard man....hard.......I knew a lady named Juanita......if I wasn't happily married I would have ....maybe.......she was wild like your solo.....slinky and spicy......long time ago.........love this ......one of your best...it speaks to me........

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Redler

Excellent rocker and the chorus is so catchy!

Cool solo and the humming part sounds so sweet.

Great job, Ron!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

des0free

Rockin' for sure!  Few are keeping this kind of music alive with new material, but you're one!  Great mix of killer guitar tones, tasty lick playing, and catchy vocals. Pro mix.  I need to download/create a playlist of your stuff!
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Zoltan

I'm worried Juanita might be packing heat so i'll pass.

Cool song with great performances. Sounds hot and greasy. If the playing doesn't get the listener a cardiac arrest might.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Pete C

Cracking song in every way - a big thumb's up from me

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800