Okie Dokie Blues Challenge! :)

Started by galestermusic, June 25, 2009, 12:11:36 PM

galestermusic

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

I love how the titles take on the names. "Okie Dokie Blues" love that!

Here is my thing man! Two nails fell off my fretting hand and I never thought it would hurt OUCH. SO they're almost healed! YAY!

I have to tell you I am having a blast with these! I have to start doing some more studying and pick up more chops.

Oh and Wiley and StevieM these should be a great tool for you. Its a lot of exposure and like Wiley said, gives you a variety of interpretations. :)

AverGo

I haven't posted mine yet and now I don't want to, that was the nuts man, the second half was so frickin cool.. Gosh I've had a bit to drink....

Saijinn Maas

Awesome dude! I like the change up in tone halfway through. Did you change patches, or did you just change your pick attack?

badass! :)

launched

Nice trippy cool blues - worked wonders with my ears!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

galestermusic

Thanks guys! A lot of fun!

QuoteDid you change patches, or did you just change your pick attack?

was the attack, romped on the pick a little bit. :)

StevieM

Bloody hell, that was cool 8).

Glad your fingers are getting better, at least you won't have to cut those nails for a while ;)

Yep, I think these are great. Not just as backers, but all the different intepretations too, getting a lot of inspiration!!! And I don't mind exposing myself ;D ;D ;D
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

Geir

Oh yeah !!!! Now this is dripping of blues !!!

Love it
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Satchwood

Some more really swell blues playing!!  I am so laid-back right now from listening - very cool!!  Your fingers sound fine to me  8)
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Bluesberry

This one sounds so good it hurts!  That tone, feeling.  I am getting a lump in my throat listening to this Lestg.  I think I need to have a drink and lay down for a while.  Whew.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

SteveB

LST - Oh yes, very nice. Now THAT's how to play Blues.  :)
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon