Let It Go

Started by Mike_S, May 25, 2023, 01:58:53 AM

T.C. Elliott

I really like that opening groove and the phrasing in the vocal lines are more spacious than I expected but works all the better for it, I think. That little bass run combined with the vocal is a tasty bit.. a sort of small moment of power that is easy to overlook but works great. The worst thing about a song that takes some time is the possibility that it doesn't quite hit the mark. No worries here, it's definitely a keeper.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Ella

Very enjoyable to listen. Fascinating melodies and lyrics and great vocals. Of course guitars are great also. :D   

Bluesberry

Yes, this is a great song.....deep groove...keeps the listener hanging off every word, note...that bass is really great....pushes the whole thing along .....there is a bit of a relentless feeling which goes with the subject matter....I love this...its a bit spooky sounding..miracle of a solo...

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

kenny mac

I love the fact that you're on a walk and this is jumping through your head.
That happens alot with me ,music is like something hovering about in your head and on a personal level I've got to get it out on paper or record it.
Like a form of exorcism lol.
The force of this is great like a musical attack, its an ear worm ,it sticks in your head and that's a good thing.
Toes tapping ,head shaking along to this groove.
Nice one.

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Awesome song Mike..I really love those rhythm guitar parts. And I love that weird pulse effect.
The solo is really cool. The vibe has a 90's grunge / indie feel..a bit like stone roses, nirvana.
Great lyrics and love your vocals.
Glad you found time to record it  :)
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Redler

Nice contrast between clear guitars and dark driving bass line! Fine vibe here and the guitar solo is brilliant.

Enjoyable listening!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR