Drift Away (2023)

Started by Pipes, May 24, 2023, 06:04:12 AM

Pipes

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Drift Away eeeee

I recorded this quite a few years back, but I don't think I ever posted it, anyway I loaded it back on my machine (BR900 CD) on 2 stereo tracks and added a few more vocal tracks for good measure (as you do)

1 fretted Cort Bass guitar with plenty of Phase
Some Willing dickie birds for background effect
and approx 10 vocal tracks...lost count within the grasp of the everlasting Ego..

Enjoy
Nick

StephenM

your comments brought a big smile to my face .... this is really cool... singing over the bass along with some birds... and this is indeed a massive choir of voices... so awesome... if I play this for my wife, and I will she will not guess this is 1 person...
man this sounds great...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

StephenM

I should also add that the recording is excellent.  You coaxed alot of excellence from that old BR but mostly is just your great voice(s)

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

chapperz66

I know I have heard this before - but it is so good.

Paul

T.C. Elliott

Dang, that wall of voices is stellar. I think the vocal part would work beautifully without the guitar and the birds, but they both fill it out nicely.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

I love the Phase fx on the bass..and the bird sounds are really nice..when the vocals come in..wow, that is really cool. Kind of beach boys in style..It's a relaxing song. Really great!  :)
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

thetworegs

A lost track from Gracelands love that bass and as ever excellent vocals

If Life is a dream then use your imagination