Angel, Jack Johnson 2008

Started by Rene Asologuitar, May 21, 2023, 08:30:38 PM

Rene Asologuitar

Angel, Jack Johnson 2008
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Angel is a song composed by Hawaiian Jack Johnson.
This song was released in 2008, as part of his Sleep Through The Static album.

This song is dedicated to all 'Angels" of our world.
We are literally surrounded by beautiful and kind beings, true angels!!!
Peace, love and hope to all!!!

https://youtu.be/Oln7L18odY0

kenny mac

Oh if there were only more angels in this world, I fear just now there are more demons to be honest.
But yes there are still Angels out there.
Lovely performance, never heard the original but the lyrics are lovely.
Well done .

StephenM

I have missed seeing your name on the site Rene!  Thankful this morning to see and hear this... a lovely rendition you have delivered an amazing cover!  Indeed an appropriate song for someone special to you but also for all of us...

I loved this line.... "you're so busy changing the world, just one smile can change mine."

also an interesting note is that your song is followed by the rocking Zoltan demo track called "No More Shrooms".... and then that is followed by a mellow song by Alfstone and that followed by Godinqc killer rock track... it's one of the things I love about this site is how the synchronicity works sometimes...

God bless you brother!

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Farrell Jackson

This is a wonderful song, performance and message, Rene. I've not heard the original but your version of just the acoustic and your voice sounds so good...well done!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Jean Pierre

very nice song, that I did not know Thank you Rene for the discovery
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

TPB

As always this up there in your great repertoire. Had not listened to this artist before so thanks for pointing it out to me. Hope all is good with you
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

SE

Great recording and performance so enjoyable, excellent!
recorder
Boss BR-80