Ain't got no time
We got to stand up and fight!

Before the day is thru
Underneath the bare moon
He smoked our brothers
He ate our mothers

Ch:
No more shrooms for you!
You gotta smell the flowers before it's too late for you...

Etc.

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Bluesberry

Rocking and groovy........smells like dark damp earth....feels like a thousand winds blowing strong.....in fact I bet your hair was blowing back pretty hard while playing this.....shirt blown open......yeah, that's the spirit.....dirty howling wind rock.......dust and mud blowing all around.......my eyes are stinging....my teeth are all mud stained.......

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Mike_S

As we lay waste to countless mushrooms for the sake of a transient high, we decimate families and generations of shrooms. Genocide! Time for the revolution! Great, crazy rocker Zoltan.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

StephenM

this came on right after Rene's lovely cover about Angels....

I started grinning from ear to ear... oh my gosh is Black Sabbath come back from the dead?  No but it could be Judas Priest formed with some other bands and Zoltan headed it up...

the guitars are massive, they do stuff to me... and those incessant drums and bass.... and do I hear a cool hi hat?

somehow though I feel there is a message to me in this lyric...lol... as they say, "If the shroom fits, eat it."  lol... ok they don't say that but we all get the idea!

The weird thing is after I made up that song "Calling All Eels" some interesting things started happening in my life... including playing with some cool people... now after all these shroom songs I am running for cover.

this is spooky man.... what did you use on here?

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Blooby

I had no idea there was a shroom nazi (oblique Seinfeld reference). I was initially caught off guard by all the vocal reverb, but it is perfect for this tune. Cool beans...I mean shrooms.

Blooby

Zoltan

Quote from: Blooby on May 22, 2023, 07:40:27 AMI had no idea there was a shroom nazi (oblique Seinfeld reference).

I have swastikas in my head (obtuse Bowie reference).
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

thetworegs

Fab track rocking shroom music

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

godinqc

Great rock tune .. really liked the beat (drums) , the heavy guitars and vocals ..
As  Bluesberry indicated  "dirty howling wind rock"
Great work
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

Ron D Bowes

Oh my. Smackin' intro. Cool vibe to the vox. This is a tasty rocker with a catchy chorus. Amusing lyrics.

Redler

Brilliant rocker with solid tones!!!

I wish it would be longer.
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR