"The Dark Chorus"

Started by Blooby, May 10, 2023, 03:08:29 PM

karl1171

Some great sounds in this, a generally nice piece. I agree with the comment about Zep, parts of it put me in mind of Ten Years Gone, but its far enough removed to be completely original.

StephenM

decompress with compression!  I don't know if you use much of it or not... but I liked the way it sounded... and as always I like the way this sounds... got the Bloob stamp but also a bit different in the effecting.. the thing that happens like a reverse effect with the reverb low in the far sides... very cool... very good recording...
love the "lack of" vocals... instrumentals work for me... especially this one although I can easily hear Lurker singing here... and in fact I thought I did.... oh dang...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Pipes

Spacey.. and relaxing..

Reminds me a bit of PF's ''Us and them''

Grand
Nick

godinqc

Cool song, great playing, I agree it has a Zeppelin-ish vibe to it and a bit of a
Pink Floyd-ish vibe around the 1:05 mark .. Great guitar tones also .. that Tonex sure sound good ..
Great work
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

Ron D Bowes

Cool relaxing instrumental with some tasty licks. Bit of a Hendrix (Merman) vibe in places and nice use of harmonics. Cool track Blooby.

Ray Brookes

Very nice and tasty instrumental with great playing. That guitar work is off the planet.
Ray Brookes

Johnbee

Spacey atmosphere.  I like the different directions you take it in and all the various noises.

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

Ella

Ah! This is fabulous beautiful. So sweet. !@014