Mushroom Man - Part 3 - The Mushphoria

Started by Kenneth, May 08, 2023, 11:16:56 AM

launched

Quote from: Kenneth on May 11, 2023, 06:22:51 PMNot sure if Greg Brady is a reference to myself, and it doesn't matter. The bike thing is a reference to Pink Floyd, and thus Syd Barret.
Have fun and keep Rodney King's incredible amazing quote in mind.  8)  Take care!

I've been talkin' up Greg Brady for years. He was locked in my basement, and I set him free. Then he went to live with Tony for a while. Do a search, I bet there is a ton of content here lol.
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Kenneth

What exactly does that mean? Locked up in your basement? Set free? Is this symbolic?
Haha! And I  suppose he needs to live with Tony the tiger and it's grrrrrrreat! Haha!
Whew!
More mushrooms please! And get out of that Jello tree!
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

StephenM

So this is way better than my song there but if that inspired you to do this than all the better...

It is very trippy and yes, could be somewhat like early Floyd... and that is really cool... I dig the drums here and the almost sci fi keys or guitars...I can't always tell with yours because you do so much cool stuff with guitars.

this defo needs to be in a movie scene for sure...

Mushrooms have always been around... not even talking now about the weird ones... but there are so many companies springing up everywhere that grow mushrooms, exotic and etc to eat and to make tea from... the business has really "mushroomed" (to make a pun..)

I think I will explore mushrooms some more in songs..

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

thetworegs

The mushroom tracks sound like the leftover ones from Floyds Ummagumma album just had a ride with Stephens ....hold on ...I feel....but I dint take  any mushrooms ....or did I I I I ......

If Life is a dream then use your imagination