Take Me Back (Mushroom Man, Mushroom People (Not Michelin Man)

Started by StephenM, May 07, 2023, 07:20:53 PM

StephenM

Take Me Back (Mushrrom Man, Mushroom People)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
ok... been out with some friends way out in the country... and after some incredible and I mean incredible mountain music at open mic (including yours truly, rockin the place down).... I came up with these lyrics to this music track that has mesmerized me for more than a week... but I have been experimenting... not with actual mushrooms or any thing like that but with the mushrooms of music... CYMBALS....

you know all these little things and effects and eq's and tones and all that we play with...???? yeah man... those are drugs... modern day friggin sound frequency freak geeks like us drugs... we get blasted into eternity with these sounds... man it is so much fun to play on the playground.. you know... the sound board,...... and the music.... man we get to play with all of it... remember when we dreamed at the concerts of being the musicians and then we saw the sound guy in the back???? and we like wanted to be all of it... in all of it....a part of all of it... so here we are....

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Kenneth

I like it! You ok with me posting part 3 of Mushroom man , "the uphoria "?
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

You sure you haven't been  on the magic mushrooms too? This is cool..some of these songs you come up with are like from another dimension lol.
It's true though..i love messing about with effects and trying to do create unique sounds. This is a great example. Really creative.
I always love your songs and especially your vocals.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Zoltan

This will be the year of the Mushroom Men & The Sonic Cymbals!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Bluesberry

It's literally like being inside your head hearing what is going on as you go about your daily life.....incredible really.......it's an authentic stream of consciousness inner mind voyage ....so fine but kind of spooky at the same time.........

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Redler

Really good, Stephen!!!

I love that creativity you've got here. So psychedelic! It works.
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

kenny mac

Psychedelic madness ,my head feels like it's trapped inside someone's brain.
You are Zappas incarnation .
How you keep this together is beyond me.
Cymbals are clear as a bell

thetworegs

Loving that rhythm that comes and goes .....back in the country of Stephens head wandering free through his  untamed wilderness of thought ......

If Life is a dream then use your imagination