Zombified

Started by Ron D Bowes, May 05, 2023, 03:22:54 AM

Ron D Bowes

13 Zombified
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I have written 2 songs about zombies. This was the first one and it's from the album "Two Fingers of Red-Eye"

StephenM

wondering where you been!  Anyway, I heard this in the car 3 times and it is a great mix... and very, very interesting theme and delivery of the almost psychadelic grunge punk... I like it... compelling story... loads of chugging goodness.... almost sounds like a different vocalist... almost... cool stuff... far out man!

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Zoltan

The title gave it away! As i knew i didn't do it... It must have been a song by Ron and i was right!

What did i win? I win a great eargasmic adventure with horror overtones. I might be showing a slight bias here, but i'm REALLY enjoying this one. It's a slight chance of pace yet has all the trademark Ron tricks going for it.

It's groovy, it's rocking. It's better than what Alice Cooper has been cranking out lately (i haven't listened to the latest, but "a few latest" back :)).

So good. So evil. Well, scratch that... Keep the good.

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Farrell Jackson

This chugs along like a freight (fright) train getting up to speed. When it does, look out, it's on a rock and roll journey to deliver the goods, which it does perfectly! A good ride, Ron!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Johnbee

Great rocker!  Your vocal work makes you the Zombie Masta!!

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

Kenneth

I like your intensity in your vocals. Solo guitar suits it perfectly, angry sounding and crazy. Cool work!
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

I love this Ron, the way it slowly builds up and changes direction..is great. The chugging guitar is brilliant, great music all round. But your vocals are bloody amazing on this. really catchy song.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Bluesberry

Punky blues.........bluesy punk....garage rock.....Motörhead meets the Sex Pistols...pretty damn wicked

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand