Behind

Started by karl1171, May 04, 2023, 02:17:19 PM

karl1171

behind128
Time:
0:00
Volume:
So, Admin said I could post a couple of older songs to start with, so here's my first upload:

Although I wrote this a long time ago I've only recently re-recorded it entirely. The old old version was pretty rough, dating back to the days when I used to use two cassette recorders to build up track by track...

Drums and Keys from Cubase, Guitars and Bass are real instruments :)

Mike_S

Great song to kick off with - was well worth the time to redo. The keys give it an extra dimension. Super tune and great lead guitars and vocals too.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Bluesberry

Great feeling to this song...it moves along nicely.....great introduction to your music......love the guitar solo action

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

SE

This is cool an excellent listen!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

StephenM

As I understand it anything you record recent can be posted, even if you wrote it a long time ago or did a new recording of it...
anyway... this is really good and very enjoyable... could be on the radio .... or possibly a really nice song on a really great album...

seems very well recorded and produced as well...
welcome to SC

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

chapperz66

Excellent, Karl.  Vocals and harmonies are spot on and the guitar solos are brilliant. 
Really enjoyed this.  More please.

Paul

SE

Yes, cool back for another listen!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Ray Brookes

Welcome to the site and a great track to kick off with. Cool production and great instrumentation. Damn good vocal work too.
Ray Brookes

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

It's a really catchy song and a great 1st post. I love the music and production. Cool solo. Your vocals and harmonies are brilliant.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Redler

Well written and performed! Catchy song, indeed! Really worth of re-recording.

Welcome to the site.
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR