Here and Now by Oldrottenhead

Started by Oldrottenhead, May 04, 2023, 12:58:54 PM

Kenneth

Nice song James. Classic oldrottenhead, unmistakable.
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Redler

recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ella

Beautiful, wistful  song. She is very brave going so far. What a adventure. It is scary to let them fly to the world. But what can you do. She´ll be alright.  :) 

T.C. Elliott

I love those lines, Set your sails, catch the wind and follow your dreams. So simple. I didn't miss the bass at all, maybe it's the synth having a low end to it? (I am listening on some bass heavy speakers but I don't think that is all of it.) At any rate, I liked your delivery and, of course, the message is perfect. "It is what it is" for sure, and good, too.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

thetworegs

Beautiful song Jim good luck to your daughter on her new adventure ....a great excuse for you and the mrs to get out there too

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Trist

Sweet song like the subtle vocal delivery  , very tender and honest.

Pete C

Lovely song for your daughter and I hope everything works out well for her. I remember as a kid in the 60's, my mum and dad talking about people they knew emigrating to Australia and back then they might as well have been moving to another planet. I know it must be sad to see her go but at least the technology is here to speak and see her every day and travel isn't as unaffordable as it was back then.

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800