No King of Mine (Greeny & Redler)

Started by Redler, May 02, 2023, 07:06:08 AM

Pipes

Wow..what an opening line..

Great, raunchy tune with plenty of umph.

King of mine
Nick

Mike_S

Great collab lads. I thought of the Sex Pistols listening to this. It has a bit of that "God Save the Queen" rebellious spirit in it. Cracking lead guitar and a great listen.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

ODH

No king of mine either but if the alternative is Boris as elected president then we're all doomed. Thanks for the day off and all but jog on.

Great song, mind, feeling it.  I kinda got a Kinks vibe too.

Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Ted

20230505_150204.jpg

Testing some wireless earbuds at the mall with this song. Approved.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Ella

wonderful energetic tune and skillful lyrics. I heard some psychedelic's vibes there too. Crazy guitars and everything. I don´t like so much that King either but you Kingdom is quite ceremonious. Sure it takes a lot of money. Hmm...
But song is great!   Very nice work. %)! 

Johnbee

Is this about Charlie by any chance?  I have to chuckle a bit thinking this is about him.  Anyway, you've done a great job of production here in every respect.  You guys work well together.

:)  ;) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

SE

I'll be up bright and early to secure  my spot on the sofa to enjoy every moment of the splendid occasion.
Am I worried about the expenditure, not one bit,I,ll freeze willingly.
Nothing against the German people is it not time that they asked there countrymen to come home.
Well done Charlie on your coronation!
recorder
Boss BR-80

maxit

Its official. Greeny you cant attend to the coronation lol. And, kari, im sorry the same goes for you ! Infectious song friends
recorder
Audacity

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

bloody brilliant guys..i love that iggy pop inspired riff. its so well recorded and produced. REALLY CATCHY..love the vocals..
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.