The Summer In Her Eyes

Started by Ray Brookes, May 02, 2023, 01:06:06 AM

maxit

Thats just fantastic ray! Great idea, great song. I like it starting on a counterintuitive melancholy tone, to build energy and sweetness in the second half. Brilliant!
recorder
Audacity

Blooby

Love those delicious sustained chords, which give way to that Peter Buck meets The Edge bit. Really cool instrumentation with plenty of subtle parts. I was especially drawn to th BG vocals and that bridge with the perfect piano interlude.

Really lovely job.

Blooby

SE

Wow,what a well constructed piece of work this is just top drawer, loving all your production, just too cool!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Awesome song ray, i agree this is one of your best..if that's possible as all your songs are so good mate. :)  You know certain songs remind you of a certain era..this has the 80's vibe to me..a real feel good song.I love the tempo and the piano/synths in the background. great music and your vocals and lyrics are special on this.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

karl1171

This is good, sounds like a lot of careful hours put in. Solo reminds me of Mike Oldfield

TPB

Spot on brother got that summer feel well done
Bravo
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away