MELLOW YELLOW

Started by Jean Pierre, May 01, 2023, 01:37:28 AM

Jean Pierre

mellow yellowNEW MIX RENDER MP3-001
Time:
0:00
Volume:
it's a new version with mix mastering and add

and no, I didn't smoke any dried banana peels in 1966 which was the rumor at the time about this song,
another rumor was about the expression "electrical banana" we were in the middle of the psychedelic era, the hippie power and the liberation of the morals...so I let you guess

Actually more prosy Mellow Yellow refers according to Donovan to a jaundice he had at that time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQWW8KfpOhM
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

Zoltan

Sounds great JP!

I'm sure no one would think you'd be smoking any banana peels. We're all sure you had better stuff than that :)

Nice video too. I like the overall mood of the whole piece. Gentle and relaxed. Slightly hippy with a touch of country.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Bluesberry

Sounds great........mellow and grooving nicely

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

StephenM

couverture cool d'une chanson très cool JP. ils ont en fait une boisson gazeuse avec ce nom aussi

cool cover of a very cool song JP.  they actually have a soft drink with this name also

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

the physics teacher

Nicely sung Jean Pierre I really like it.

Regards Corné
I do have an elektic bass and guitar, i do have an acoustic guitar. I even have a keyboard and a Roland drum set What I seem to miss is skills. So to cure my at least 40y frustration I dicovered my instrument being my voice. So I finaly had the nerve to take singing lessons and make my voice heared thanks to Songcrafters.

Farrell Jackson

A cool cover J.P.! It brings back memories of easy going days and nights.
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?