Tattered Rose

Started by boneonbone, April 24, 2023, 06:23:53 PM

chapperz66

I gave this a listen - and I'm really glad I did.  What a beauty.  The vocals are brilliant and the laid back Hammond is exactly in place.  But the acoustic guitar is just perfectly recorded.

Very Impressive.

Paul

godinqc

Cool song , great vocals and guitar playing .. I agree , it has a CSNY vibe to it ..
Great work.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

boneonbone

Just wanted to let everyone know this song, Tattered Rose, is on our new CD release title "Choices", which can be heard on Spotify, Apple Music and all other streaming platforms.  The link to our CD on Spotify is: https://open.spotify.com/album/2lS6peO3gxjxczxSIbb0gp 

Thanks for listening and your feedback!
"Play because you love it. Don't worry about if it will ever make any money, just understand that playing is an end in itself, and you play music, it will make your life better. And, don't worry about being a star, don't worry about making money, worry about nothing, just sit down with your guitar and let it speak to you and that will make your life better. It will bring beauty into your life. It's a great thing to do."     ---- David Crosby

T.C. Elliott

There's a cool vibe to this, not exactly laid back, but pretty smooth. I'm liking the lead work.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London