Bluesberry jam too

Started by Glenn Mitchell, June 24, 2009, 06:52:36 PM

Geir

Second listen now ....

Really love the tone you've got here, cutting right through but still sweet as honey.

Very well played!!!!

cheers
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Greeny

Dirty and sweet all at the same time. That takes some pulling off. And fantastic use of sustain. Really great playing and blues feel.

Satchwood

Nice fx changes - made it really fun listening!! 

Very creative and cool idea!! 
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

galestermusic

Sounds almost like an octave divider in the beginning....How did I miss this????? this is just oozing Gilmour!!! (Where in Sam Hell did I get Roger Waters in my other posts???LOL, I meant Gilmour!)

Yes Wiley you could go on and on.

I've been trying to find some backers in the major keys so Wiley and StevieM can hear the relative minors being played. I imagine 48 will work with them on that soon.

Very nice Glenn

Rockatron

Amazing!  Great playing and very interesting my friend!  Music filled with emotions!
recorder
Boss BR-80

"Play, just play..."

Glenn Mitchell

You guys are great, you really make a man's day. Thanks.
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Cakewalk Sonar platinum

https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks

Ferryman

Another superb take on this backer. Great job Glenn. I've listened to three versions back to back as I catch up on posts and all have managed to create their own identity. You definitely did it here - great sounds, love the simple idea but very effective of varying the FX and really soulful playing. Killer jobb!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR