You Can Cancel the Subscription (LITLR)

Started by StephenM, April 21, 2023, 02:09:30 PM

StephenM

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

my brother came in with the same ole, same old news that everyone would have us believe....the metrics support it.... everything supports the dark news... of course... of course... but I don't live according to these news reports or these metrics....b cause i live in a different world... a world that is here... right now.... the KINGDOME OF HEAVEN...

so be what you will... believe how you shall... think what you want... this was my reply to himmmmmmm....
i love my brother and all my fellow humans... but I ain't going down with this sinking ship... because i know the one who is above the storm....Not a valid attachment ID.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Zoltan

The one man rhythm boogaloo band is at it again! Letting it all hang out in a gospel kinda way. Perhaps putting it to the man too. Freeform, or no form. Spoken word and being like the water (as Bruce Lee once said!).

I like the way the drums follow the action and those short moments where one can almost hear your mind going "what's coming next?" are especially enjoyable. Yet you're still able to keep it going. This approach has so much potential that it's almost scary. You could have a one man protest thing going on in the streets with this setup.

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Kenneth

Interesting idea here Stephen. Was this just a flow from mind to recording?
I like your creativity in your songs, your style is unique and recognizable anywhere.
Never stop.
I don't believe hell is a real burning place of torture either, another lie from the enemy.
Faith is the only thing that has gotten me through this mess I am personally in.
Praise our Lord.
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

StephenM

Quote from: Kenneth on April 22, 2023, 11:10:32 AMInteresting idea here Stephen. Was this just a flow from mind to recording?
I like your creativity in your songs, your style is unique and recognizable anywhere.
Never stop.
I don't believe hell is a real burning place of torture either, another lie from the enemy.
Faith is the only thing that has gotten me through this mess I am personally in.
Praise our Lord.

Kenneth,
thanks for the reply.  yes this was a spontaneous sort of rant in response to my beloved brother bringing me more bad news yet again (from the news).... so this was a sort of soul cleansing.  I probably should have just played this and let it go.  I decided to post it thinking maybe someone needed to hear the theme of this... not so much the craziness of it...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Johnbee

Sounds like you had a lot of fun with this.  What were you smoking?  ;D

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!