"Hand to a Glove" w/Lurker

Started by Blooby, April 20, 2023, 08:16:03 PM

Johnbee

By all means futz around with the drums.  Add some fills.  Kick it into the stratosphere.

;) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

chapperz66

You dirty, dirty boys!  Stop it right now.  Don't you know there are repressed Englishmen listening to this?

Love it really.  The song too.

Paul

SE

Yes back for more coolness, quality!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

StephenM

Quote from: thetworegs on April 21, 2023, 01:50:59 PMI'm all flushed ... I know I've had a wine or two ... and now I'm all ... I'm all I don't know what ! .... I'm a quiver! ... John! stop it!! I'm here for you .. stop that hand in the glove it'll do no good... let guitar ring
Yeah.... I'm with Trev...  just glad this ain't prison...  hey... I'm the sound guy..  leave me the f alone...

This tune does things..  publish immediately... everyone please... WRAP THAT RASCAL

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Bluesberry

Sweet sheeet men......what a track......intense and loose......awestruck at how good this sounds........dirty and clean.......Brilliant

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

des0free

I've listened to this several times now over the last several days and it is an amazing song. Equally great guitar playing and singing on this. Really pro level in terms of both songwriting and performance.  Congrats!
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

StephenM

Quote from: Blooby on April 20, 2023, 08:16:03 PMJust between us, John is starting to concern me. The track will make this self-evident.

Haven't decided if I should futz with the drums or just leave them consistent throughout.

Peace.

Blooby

Um... I think you gotta have serious balls to sing like this... but I also think that the music Blooby does here cast this spell on Lurker...
There likely is more than a few ways to get into someones pants and I could see that this tact would work... Id bet a hundred dollar bill that if you guys did this song in a packed bar you'd both get a few invites...
I think it worked but John seems to lose a bit of his machismo on Reverie singing about the passionate outcome from singing this to that someone... and that someone responded...
I should not, but I really like this one...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner