Old People Do Rock (with Zoltan)

Started by StephenM, April 14, 2023, 01:58:23 PM

bruno

Taken a bit of a break from Songscrafter's for a while. Sometimes you need a bit of a break. It was a lovely day for a walk on a warm spring day, so grabbed a pair of cans and listened to the latest submissions. The quality is fantastic and all great listens....

Bloody 'ell Stephen - this one really rocks. Love the sabbeth-esque solo/break. Great gravelly vocals with a solid wall of sound.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Johnbee

Old people certainly do!
When you two guys get together magic happens.

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

launched

I'm so loving this, Zoltan elevated your original masterpiece to a new level. So you're kind of like Bob Dylan in a way. Really good guys, I have a little Fu Manchu vibe in places, one of my fave bands. The rock vibe bubs you got it!!!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

des0free

I listened to the instrumental track earlier and I was in total agreement that the old man rocked the guitar. Really catchy riff and great playing.  Really something that a famous song by a band like Bad Company would be based on.  Then I came back today to listen again and was pleased to see that there were vocals added and these vocals were by another old man who also rocks. Overall a sweet, rockin' collaboration going on here.  And of course I'm impressed as usual with Zoltan's mastering skills. Really nice production on this. ROCK ON OLD MEN! (You might be older than the Rolling Stones (?) but could probably kick their asses  ;D)
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Redler

Great collab and groove! This is an athem for older rockers!!

I liked the psychedelic vibe on the bridge, too.
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

godinqc

Great collab .. I really liked the original but this puts it to the top ..
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800