Where do we go?redler,Ella kenny mac (The audio beams)

Started by kenny mac, April 11, 2023, 02:16:46 AM

godinqc

Wow, lovely song.. Beautiful vocals, great arrangement and really nice guitars
Great work
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

chapperz66

Beautiful song, chaps. So laid back and very pro sounding.  Love the sax solo, but the real star is the sublime interplay between the voices.

Love this.

Paul

Hilary

recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Ella

What a wonderful collab. Kari made so beautiful tune, again and played it so softly. I loved it but I must say when Kenny made lyrics and put some additions it (like that wonderful sax !) the tune became so perfect, beautiful song. Great vocals also Kenny. Loved to be a part of this collab.

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

I just made a fresh cup of tea before I listened. 🙂 This sounds beautiful. I really love the relaxing music and the vibe. The sax solo is really good. Your 2 voices really go together well. Great collaboration from all of you on this.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Ron D Bowes

Beautiful song. Great vocals from the both. Nicely put together. The music sits perfectly with the style of the vocals.

SE

Yes a great collab, there,s a big space between  you all which is cool..
Loved the listen, just cool!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Farrell Jackson

The Audio Beams are a top shelf band! Päivi's and Kenny's vocals blend so well. That's a cool chord progression you've put together Kari. The overall music and vocals combine to create a real winner of a song!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Kenneth

Chill and beautiful! Great vocals and uplifting music, and love the sax!
Great collab!
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman