Old People Can Rock (instrumental)

Started by StephenM, April 09, 2023, 04:48:02 PM

Mike_S

Sounds brilliant Steve, I actually checked this out a while back. It appeared on my YouTube suggestions (yes I clicked Subscribe to your channel:) ) This is one hell of a mean rock riff. Very well played too - very tight. That is one scary piece of kit the DigiTech machine. Very cool  8)

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ella

Hilary

Lovely to see you play Stephen, this one's pretty cool too.

Rock on!
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Bluesberry

Quote from: launched on April 11, 2023, 07:28:51 PMThis rocked when I first saw it, rocked again after I replayed and it truly still rocks now. That can only mean one thing:

You Rock!!!
killer quote from a killer guy who is listening to a killer song from another killer guy.....this just kills me.......killer

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

launched

Quote from: Bluesberry on April 15, 2023, 04:49:13 PM
Quote from: launched on April 11, 2023, 07:28:51 PMThis rocked when I first saw it, rocked again after I replayed and it truly still rocks now. That can only mean one thing:

You Rock!!!
killer quote from a killer guy who is listening to a killer song from another killer guy.....this just kills me.......killer

FYI, this killer quote was so awesomely killer that I had to give the killer nod!!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Kenneth

Apologies for taking so long to get to this Stephen, life has been busy. I love your style bro, you're the genuine kind and an asset to the site. Your love for music is contagious and you have always supported me, thanks.
You rock!
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Ray Brookes

Old people can rock because they learnt how to do it properly when they were young. Cool instrumental, Stephen and nice vid.
Ray Brookes