Never Give Up (daughter's original)

Started by Saijinn Maas, June 24, 2009, 01:51:44 PM

launched

Singing and playing is one thing, but writing a song is another - that is really cool!! I'm pretty sure I could write my own name at six... But then again I wasn't that bright :D

Have you thrown a guitar in her hands, yet? I bet you'd be surprised...

Bravo!! Great Job!!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Saijinn Maas

Funny you should say that. We just bought her a guitar about 3 months ago. She's been doing pretty well considering her hands are still a bit small. But she's balancing that with piano lessons on the weekend, AND she just asked if she can learn drums. :/

A friend of mine told me that I am turning her into the kind of girl that guys are gonna LOVE!!!   OH NO!!!!   lol 

launched

Quote from: Saijinn Maas on June 24, 2009, 09:09:59 PMFunny you should say that. We just bought her a guitar about 3 months ago. She's been doing pretty well considering her hands are still a bit small. But she's balancing that with piano lessons on the weekend, AND she just asked if she can learn drums. :/

That's cool - You'll have a little Lenny Kravitz that writes and plays her own songs! And hogging all your equipment before long... :D

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

AverGo

Very nice, your daughters interest in songwriting could really keep her on track through those turbulent teenage years. My 9 year old girl will get a Taylor 3/4 size guitar today. Just hope it motivates her in a similar direction to your little girl.

Wiley

There isn't much I can add to these posts.  Just one word Amazing. Such talent.

Greeny

This is great! I know how much fun it is jamming and writing with my son. It's rewarding in so many ways, but they fact they WANT to do it is the best thing. Your daughter is up and running as a songwriter! Lovely stuff. I liked the ending too!