Play rock,n,roll feat Geir

Started by kenny mac, April 05, 2023, 07:31:38 AM

launched

Sweet baby Moses floating down the Nile in a nutshell, you guys rock! Wicked vocals, just scorchingly screaming (Is that a word?)! And Geir's awesome solos, I would have loved three or four more punch ins :)

Yes, all the music was great, need to get back to the vox, those are pretty damn good bub!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

StephenM

if you go back and listen to the first two fabulous albums from Boston you will hear rhythm guitars that sound like this... and that is for me about as great as it gets sound wise...
so major points on tone and playing style... this song drums into your head....the lead is epic..

for me the track could be just a touch faster but what do I know?  It is great as is...
the vocals smoke... I bet though if you did this live it would be hard to keep the bpm where it is now... there is just so much energy in this... if it were a rocket ship you would have lift off and then enough inertia to get to the moon...

as an added bonus listen to this and Nicks song back to back

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Blooby

Quite the power chords. I'm hearing flanging, which I'm a bit of a sucker for. Must be all those years listening to Pat Travers, Robin Trower, and Frank Marino.

Big song with vocals and guitars to match. Love the delayed solo. The drums get a bit lost underneath the wall of sound.

Blooby

Trist

Dramatic opening, has that classic rock vibe to the tune which really appeals, nice vocal work really guides and makes the song, the production is just right and i was waiting for  the guitar solo which was excellent, enjoyed it a lot, liked the horns key sounds on the track so compressed but sounds good,

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Wow, brilliant rock song..but I don't think it's loud or powerful enough haha..joking of course..it's bloody great. Those guitars are great and I love the horns in the background. And what about those vocals..what a great voice. Brilliant collaboration.

Darren
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Redler

Really good tune - solid as a rock! Brilliant job by both of you!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

godinqc

Great rock song .. Great vocals and guitar playing and excellent guitar solo ..
Great collab ..
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800